Rates Subject to Change Without Notice.
APY (Annual Percentage Yield)
Current Deposit Rates
|Account Name||Minimum Deposit||Min. Balance to Obtain APY||Interest Rate||APY|
|Senior Preferred||$ 200||N/A||.05%||.05%|
|91 Day Certificate||$ 2,000||$ 2,000||.85%||.85%|
|182 Day Certificate||$ 2,000||$ 2,000||1.00%||1.00%|
|1 Year Certificate||$ 2,000||$ 2,000||1.29%||1.30%|
|2 Year Certificate||$ 2,000||$ 2,000||1.64%||1.65%|
|3 Year Certificate||$ 2,000||$ 2,000||1.89%||1.90%|
|4 Year Certificate * (with Rate Protection)||$ 2,000||$ 2,000||1.69%||1.70%|
|5 Year Certificate||$ 2,000||$ 2,000||2.18%||2.20%|
Liquidity Manager Savings Account Rates
|Min. Balance to Obtain APY||Interest Rate||APY|
|$ 0 -$ 999||.05%||.05%|
|$ 1,000 - $14,999||.05%||.05%|
|$ 15,000 - $ 24,999||.10%||.10%|
|$ 25,000 - Over||.15%||.15%|
(Minimum deposit to open account is $200)
- APY refers to Annual Percentage Yield.
- The Senior Preferred Checking, Liquidity Manager Savings Account , and 4 year Certificate (Rate Protection) Annual Percentage Yield and Interest Rate may change after the account is opened.
- The Annual Percentage Yields are accurate as of the noted effective date.
- Fees and Service Charges could reduce the earnings on your account.
- For certificates, a penalty will be imposed for early withdrawal. The Annual Percentage Yield (APY) assumes the interest will remain on deposit until maturity. Withdrawals will reduce earnings.
*Rate Protection – This 4 year certificate offers a high current yield and maximum protection against fluctuating interest rates. If rates go up, you can adjust your rate up to the rate being offered for the remaining term…and you can adjust it up twice! Even better news is your rate can never go lower than your initial rate or the current rate you have adjusted to.